Smoking and lung cancer are like two faces of the same coin. The other effects of smoking nicotine or tobacco include heart attack, stroke, and other such chances of chronic diseases. Enhanced intake of nicotine can even result in throat, mouth, bladder, kidney, cervix, and even pancreas cancer as well. The best way of avoiding the intake of nicotine is CBD vaping juices.
Many stores offer CBD supplements at affordable price. One such names is the Just CBD Store. They are the most preferred sellers of CBD vape juice and CBD cream for pain at affordable price. You can visit their website to place the order for the required volume of CBD e-juice for you.
Why Quit Smoking?
Here are some of the reasons that can urge you to quit your habit of smoking.
- When you look at the death rates in the world, you will notice that the maximum percentage of death is caused because of lung cancer caused by smoking.
- The maximum percentage of lung cancers are the result of primary and even secondary smoking.
- Quitting smoking can offer a healthy life along the way to your life.
- Most of the adults that are becoming the prey of smoking belong to the age of 21 to 35.
- Almost 70% to 80% of deaths of the children belonging to the age of 3 to 11 is because of becoming secondary smokers.
- The life expectancy of non-smokers is comparatively higher than that of smokers.
Nicotine is a compound that is extracted from the plants belonging to the nightshade family. Even though potatoes and tomatoes also belong to this family of plants, they will not cause any sense of addiction in the users like nicotine because of its addictive qualities. The commonly noted side effects of nicotine withdrawal symptoms include sleep disruption, nausea, and irritability.
Dangers of Smoking
Cigarettes consist of more than 5000 chemical supplements that can cause a negative impact on the health of a human being. Here are some of such chemical components of cigarettes.
- 3- butadiene
- Chromium VI
Nicotine and Its Effects
Nicotine can cause many side effects in smokers and is listed below.
- Increase in the heart rate
- Temporary improvement in the concentration
- Lack of social life
Nicotine and Carbon Monoxide
Every puff that you take from your cigarette will introduce carbon monoxide gas into your system. The gas will automatically get mixed with the blood and will reach every corner of the body, but the only change here is that it will deprive the oxygen levels in the blood cells. It can even allow the accumulation of the cholesterol cells on the bloodstream lining, and these cells will start to harden over time.
The hardened cholesterol cells will reduce the flow of blood to and from the heart to all body parts, resulting in some major heart conditions, and so on.
Smoking cigarettes or cigars is a very dangerous habit. Hence, the best way of staying healthy for long years is by quitting smoking and focusing on following a healthy diet.